Pages

Monday 17 October 2011

Window Installation of my Summer project

This is my window i created using objects i collected over the summer, i went to Wales and this window shows my experience of wales.

I used my photos and also photoshoped images of the people i met in wales and the people i went with.
I used differnt materials to create this, i used blue fabric at the bottom of the window to create the sea and i used real sand to creat the beach i spend most of my summer on, i also displayed some shells i collected from the beach in wales to show how pretty they are and why i found them interesting.

The aim of this window was to display everything i collected from my summer, including pictures. Over time my window will change and become better because everything in the window has to be made, so i will make the shells out of clay and so on.







This is the bottom of my window you can see the sand and all the differnt shells i collected from the cheach in wales. I used blue fabric to create the sea and some of the fabric coming though the sand makes a great effect of waves.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shelley-Anne,
    I like the way you've presented your window display. A really good start to the project. You clearly took the summer task seriously. I would like to see each item in your box file docummented in a post. Have you completed a writen diary of the summer? Also, make sure you get me or another member of staff to proof read your written comments. Well done!

    ReplyDelete