Pages

Tuesday 10 January 2012

Pierre Beteille - Photoshop

Pierre Beteille is a talented French artist who creates remarkable pictures by digitally modifying his self-portraits with his own artwork.
I find this interesting because its his art work on his face/body and it could represent so many things, for example that him himself is the art work or that he would like to modify his body to make himself an art piece.

In the piece it is made to look like he is painting his art work onto his face but obviously it has been photoshoped because of the detail and the way it is laid on top of his face.




My response:

This is my response to Pierre; i have taken my art work and photoshop manipulated it onto my face and clothes and also the background, but you can still clearly see my face.
To me this represents my summer and my memories of that witch is very colourful and bright, also i saw allot of flowers while their because it was summer and ware we stayed it had a beach and also some woods where the flowers where. I have photoshoped the flowers onto my face it almost looks like a mask.










In my second response i used a close up of my face, and used my experiments to modify my face; i used my flower experiments and i altered the contrast as well. i think it looks interesting because it could have different meanings to different people, the actually meaning of this is that my memories from my summer included me obviously so i am the main focous of the artwork and my experiments are included with me because they represent my summer and my memories of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment