Pages

Tuesday 10 January 2012

This is a Scarf I got when I was in Wales, to me it was interesting because of the pattern and that's why I got it.
Most days in Wales I would have one of these coffees from a little corner shop near our camp-site. Because most days we would get up really early and I would be very tired from the activities from the day before. Plus I love coffee.
This is a bracelet my friend gave to me in Wales, we meet her every year on the same camp-site. She made this bracelet for me and I love the lime green colour.
This is a little flower box I found in a small shop in Wales; it was very pretty and I liked the pattern it has on it.

These are some shells I picked up on the beach in Wales; I love the shape of the shells and the unusual colours.





This is called a mermaids purse, witch is actually where a sharks egg would lay in, and when the tiny shark is born the purse gets washed up onto the beach, but I did of course wash it before taking it home, I just thought it was incredible to have one and to see one because you don't see lots normally anywhere that's not near a beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment